This is a to do list for the wiki, ordered from most to least urgent. Please
strike out items as they are completed.
- Continuing: Transfer the Q&A format of the TsukiWiki:Compendium to the prose form of the wiki
- Continuing: Translate wiki pages
- Copy Q&A pairs from #systemspace to the wiki
- Post your stories on TsukiWiki:Stories!
- Expand/update System article with knowledge on already-populated Systems; add 'structure' and possibly similar sections — as it is now, the article is not much more than a list of Systems
- Expand a User article
- Expand Ghakuwent'sj
Expand and clarify the number system section of Synapsian
- Expand other (arguably less important) stubs
- Finish and flesh out the History of the TSUKI Project
- Update List of times the TSUKI Project has been mentioned in the media
Create a Systems article
- Create a proper Music Box article (with downloadable clips of the music there)
How to translate
Translating takes some steps.
Mark page as translatable
If you do not know how to do this, a moderator can do it for you with one button press here.
If the page does not show as translatable (e.g. the Translate this page header does not show), you will need to mark it as translatable.
To do so, add the header and
translate tag to the article like so:
<languages /> <translate> Page content..... </translate>
When a moderator then marks it as ready, the page will receive its Translate this page heading!
Translating a page
Click the Translate this page heading on a page to begin translating it. On the right side, click the language to translate to. You may then translate the page!
If there are questions, do not hesitate to ask on TSUKICHAT!