This article has been retired.
This is the monthly article page. Here you can vote on a good article which will be placed on the main page for the month. You may only vote and nominate articles if you (a) are a moderator; or (b) have been a user for 4 days and have made 10 edits. No article that is designated as a stub may be nominated, but if the article has been sufficiently improved but the removal of the stub tag has been overlooked, this criterion does not apply.
When expressing your support or opposition, use these templates:
- As the creator of the article, I support this motion and invite everyone to contribute, especially the people with knowledge of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and/or the old forms of these languages. 6013 (talk) 12:41, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support As nominator.
- Weak support -> Support I believe it is relatively early in the lifetime of the article to jump to the decision to promote it to the front page - but it is a very intriguing article to look into. Perhaps we can look into its writing system as well - I was told a while ago it looks like Bopomofo, which stuck with me. Letting an article age a bit (perhaps like a fine wine) will allow it to become more sophisticated, perhaps? --Tsuki (talk) 12:51, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- It's hard to disagree since the articles about Synapsian in general require a bit more work. But OTOH promoting the article to the front page might help bring Synapsian into attention of people knowledgeable about linguistics what would help the task. 6013 (talk) 13:45, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- Touché. I suppose that may be the better purpose of the Monthly Article spot, not only to display good content but also allow that content to be improved more by specialists. I've changed my opinion to Support. --Tsuki (talk) 15:20, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- I moved this to September so that the article can stay for a full month. --Tsuki (talk) 13:02, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
- Approved Consensus reached was feature. --Tsuki (talk) 15:40, 31 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support Intriguing read of high quality, thank you. Tsuki (talk) 13:20, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Support I enjoyed reading that, I support it being October's article of the month. Range (talk) 23:56, 29 September 2018 (UTC)
- Support well-written and in-depth essay whose nomination will hopefully inspire more migrants to work on essays and/or articles themselves. 1126 (talk) 13:12, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
- Approved Consensus reached was feature. --Tsuki (talk) 13:31, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
[NOTE: No nominations were found at the beginning of November (the following one is late), so Tsuki made Scientifically Proving that Systemspace Exists, another one of my essays, as that month's article with the blurb of "A tidy essay by QuintuplicateConfederation into how the existance[sic] of Systemspace can be proven by Life science." --5216]